Acquisition Management Support for Industry
Bringing Industry Experience in a New Company
Since 1977 industry and government has turned to MCR for system acquisition support. Now MCR has established a new company with the necessary physical and intellectual firewalls to assure there will never be a conflict of interest between government and industrial clients. You can receive on-site or off-site consulting from senior staff with both government and industrial background, and have access to the same set of cost models and processes that your clients accept and depend on.
Strategic Planning and Acquisition Management
- Established and managed the successful Crusader CAIV (Cost As an Independent Variable)
program which was voted the best in the Army in 1998.
- Established a program and proposal risk assessment method for the Crusader.
- Developed a program CARD (Cost Analysis Requirements Description) for Boeing's
Evolved Expendable Launch Vehicle (EELV) and for the Advanced EHF program.
- Managed trade studies to develop an affordable third-generation GPS architecture.
Cost and Schedule Analysis
- Developed parametric cost estimating databases and models for estimating contractor
development and production costs of space sensors, space communications payloads,
electronic integration, space software, and space operations.
- Analyzed the cost of depot maintenance for its C-17 aircraft.
- Helped establish DCAA-approved proposal pricing system.
- Showed how to reduce total ownership cost for the Area Air Defense Commander system.
- Established methods to evaluate software upgrade costs for telecommunications decision makers.
- Evaluated internal cost estimating procedures and tools at the European Space Agency
- Trained engineers to establish a parametric estimating capability and implement their CAIV program.
- Trained petrochemical engineers to estimate investments.
- Trained engineers to implement an enterprise-wide CAIV program.
Products Tailored to Your Needs
- CAIV and RTOC (Reduction in Total Ownerships Costs) Plans, as required by DoD 5000.
- Independent Cost Estimates (ICE) to assure your product is affordable.
- Cost Analysis Requirements Description (CARD) which satisfy the government and link to your cost proposal.
- DFAR-acceptable Estimating and Pricing Systems.
- Strategy for establishing affordable and achievable life cycle cost targets.
- Design-to-Cost engineering handbooks.
- Trade study plans and reports.
- Custom risk management programs based on effective risk quantification.
- Training courses proven to motivate engineers to design to meet a target cost.
Partial Client List
- Lockheed Martin
- Texas Instruments
- Sikorsky Aircraft
- G&H Technologies
- Bendix Oceanics
- United Defense
- European Space Agency
- Daimler Benz (DASA)
- Deutsche Telekom
- U K Defense Research Agency
- Alcatel (SkyBridge)
To learn more, please take the time to explore our Web site or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.